LED Headlamp, Plastic, 50,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 325, Black
- Item # 4EZD5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TUFHD31PE
- Catalog Page # 544
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Lumens 325
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Maximum Lumens Output 325
- Run Time on High Setting 6.5 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 6.5/22 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed, Flood, Spot
- Weight with Batteries 7.04 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Replacement Lamp No
- Mounting Type Strap
- Body Dia. 5.88"
- Beam Distance 100m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Drop Rating 7.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 2900cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.