50 gpm Polypropylene Drain Interceptor for Sediment, 2"
- Item # 40D986
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3911A-1
- Catalog Page # 2784
- UNSPSC # 40141701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solids Interceptor Basket
- Product Group - Drains Drain Interceptors
- Application - Interceptors Sediment
- Pipe Dia. - Drains 2"
- Flow Rate - Drains 50 gpm
- Material of Construction - Drains Polypropylene
- Overall Height 14.32"
- Overall Width 13.794"
- Overall Depth 11-1/32"
- Max. Temp. 220 Degrees F
- Finish Unfinished
- For Use With Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- Features Pedestrian Rated Access Cover, Silicon Odor Seal
- Includes Separation Screens
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.