Pre-Rinse Spray Valve for Pre-Rinse Assemblies
- Item # 52RW08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KLP50-0220-74
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pre-Rinse Spray Valve
- For Use With Pre-Rinse Assemblies
- Finish Chrome Plated
- Connection 3/4-14"
- Standards ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), Vermont Bill S.152, NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.7
- Green Environmental Attribute Faucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm Or Less
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.