Emergency Medical Kit,Navy Blue
- Item # 15U909
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 858
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Medical Kit
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 75
- Case Material 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Color Navy Blue
- Height 6"
- Width 5"
- Depth 5"
- Includes (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) 1" Adhesive Tape, (3) 3" Sterile Conforming Bandages, (8) 4" x 4" Sterile Pads, (2) 5" x 9" Abdominal Pads, (25) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandage, (1) 3" Elastic Bandage, (1) Burn/Blood Stopper Bandage, (1) CPR Lifeshield, (1) Plastic Bite Stick, (2) 5" x 9" Instant Ice Packs,(1) Antimicrobial Hand Wipes, (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointments, (4) Ammonia Inhalants, (1) Thermal Rescue Blanket, (4) Latex Gloves, (1) EMS Deluxe Shears, (1) 5-1/2" Bandage Scissors, (1) 5-1/2" Straight Kelly Forcep, (1) 4-1/2" Splinter Forcep, (1) Disposable Penlight, (1) Seat Belt Cutter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.