Low Voltage WiFi Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 4
- Item # 30PL32
- Mfr. Model # 1F86U-42WF
- Catalog Page # 3086
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage WiFi Thermostat
- Stages Heat 4
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day Multiple
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations RC,RH,C,W/E,W2,Y,Y2,O/B,G,L
- WiFi Capability Yes
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- 750mV Compatible No
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 5-3/4"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Color White
- For Use With Heat Only, Cool Only, Heating and Cooling, Single Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Multi-Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump
- Includes (2) AA Batteries, Wire Label
- Agency Compliance Energy Aware
- Green Environmental Attribute Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Energy Aware
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Energy Aware.
Item # 49VR96EMERSON
Web Price $278.52 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.