Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 1MBD8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1F97-1277
- Catalog Page # 3020
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 4, 2, 0
- Programs per Week 7, 5-1-1, or Nonprogrammable
- Terminal Designations RH, RC, C, Y, W/E, G, O, B, 6, +, S, -, L
- WiFi Capability No
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Program-Circulate
- Display Size 12 sq. in.
- Display Type Backlit
- Display Color Blue
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 4-5/8"
- Width 5-15/16"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Features Audible Feedback, Selectable High/Low Temp Limits, Key Pad Programming
- For Use With Heat and Cool Systems
- Includes 2 AA Batteries
- Green Environmental Attribute Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.