1/60 HP ECM Unit Bearing Motor,ECM,1550 Nameplate RPM,115 Voltage,Frame Non-Standard
- Item # 5ULC8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UTB1CB1551EM56
- Catalog Page # 38
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item ECM Unit Bearing Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Refrigerator/Freezer
- Motor Design ECM
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/60
- Output Watts 6 to 12
- Nameplate RPM 1550
- Frame Non-Standard
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 0.30
- Motor Mounting Type Rear/Foot
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class A
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWLE
- RPM Range 1501-1600
- Motor Bearings Unit
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Ambient Temperature -40 to 40 Degrees C
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Overall Length 4-1/8"
- Length Less Shaft 3-3/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Threaded
- Shaft Dia. 1/4"
- Shaft Length 7/16"
- Body Dia. 3-1/2"
- Mounting Pattern Circular con Perno
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Bolt Circle Dia. 2-13/16"
- Application Condenser or Evaporator Fan Motor
- Capacitor Required No
- Plug Type Round 2 Pin
- Cord Length 18"
- Includes Speed Nut, Mounting Screws
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.