Upper Shroud Assembly, For Elkay EZ Series Water Coolers
- Item # 5WNT1
- Mfr. Model # 56229C
- Catalog Page # 2771
- UNSPSC # 48101710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upper Shroud Assembly
- Sub-Category Cup Dispensers and Trim Adapters
- Fits Brand Elkay
- For Use With Elkay EZ Series Water Coolers
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number EZS, LZS water coolers & bottle fillers
- For Use With Grainger Item Number 4NE43, 1PX54, 34J986, 34J987, 34J988, 34J989, 1PX55, 34J990, 34J991, 34J992, 34J998, 34J999, 34K033, 34K034, 34K035, 6XUY3, 6XUY4, 34K036, 34K037, 34K038, 34K039, 34K040, 34K041, 6XUY5, 6XUY6, 34K042, 34K043, 34K045
- Material ABS
- Size 16-7/8"L
- Includes Access Panel, Wire Harness, Front Push, And Side Pushes
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is part of the finished good by the same manufacturer which has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.