100 ft. Natural Polyethylene Tubing, 7/8" Outside Dia., 3/4" Inside Dia.
- Item # 1PCU2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FX12-16N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Flexible Polyethylene Tubing • Temp. range: -40° to 170°F Hardness: Shore A92 100-ft. lengthCombines inert qualities of polyethylene with flexibility of 78 durometer PVC. Use with single-barb fittings, as an alternative to rigid polyethylene tubing. Impact-resistant at low temperatures. Suitable for potable water, beverage transfer, and similar applications.NSF 51 and 61 certified.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material Polyethylene
- Tube Hardness Shore A: 86
- Inside Dia. 3/4"
- Outside Dia. 7/8"
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Pressure 30 psi
- Tube Length 100 ft.
- Tube Color Natural
- Tube Bend Radius 8"
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Standards NSF 51, 61
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?