1000 Watts Incandescent Lamp, PAR64, Mogul End Prong (GX16d), 12,000 Lumens
- Item # 6DZT1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FFP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 45111602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR64
- Watts 1000
- Bulb Base Type Mogul End Prong (GX16d)
- Lumens 12,000
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3200K
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation FFP
- ANSI Code FFP
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application Stage and Studio
- Light Distribution Narrow Flood
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 6"
- Light Bulb Dia. 8-21/64"
- Bulb Beam Angle 26 Degrees x 14 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 800 hr.
- Three-Way No
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- High Output No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Rough Service No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.