208VAC Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 24,000 Watts, 67 Amps AC
- Item# 21HT77
- Mfr. Model# EX240T2T ML
- Catalog Page# 3380
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Watts 24,000
- Amps AC 67
- Voltage 208VAC
- Phase 3
- Min. Flow Activation 0.30 gpm
- Temp. Range 70 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1/2" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 109 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 72.9 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM 65.6 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 41 Degrees F
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Elements Triple Replaceable Nickel Chrome Cartridge Insert
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 4 gpm
- Wire Size 6 AWG
- Height 12-1/4"
- Width 15-1/4"
- Depth 4-1/2"
- Features Cut Energy Costs - Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand, 99% Energy Efficient, Hot or Cold Water Feed, on Demand Hot Water - Never Run Out, Multi Lav Temperature Setting
- Standards UL 499
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.