480V General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 144,000 Watts, 173.4 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 30UL58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AP144480 N4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 144,000
- Amps - Water Heaters 173.4
- Voltage - Water Heaters 480
- Min. Flow Activation 2.50 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 3
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 100 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1-1/4" NPT
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 20.0 GPM 49 Degrees F
- Elements Lead-Free Replaceable Cartridge Insert
- Default Temperature 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 40 gpm
- Wire Size 2/0 AWG
- Height 17-27/64"
- Width 36"
- Depth 10-9/32"
- Features Fine Tuned Control Board with Temp/Pressure/Flow Algortithm, Speed to Temperature, Low Hysteresis, Low Pressure Drop, Minimal Diagnostics, and Temperature Overshoot, Dry Fire Safety Sensor, Temp Accuracy: +/- 1 Degrees at Steady State Flow, with N4 Enclosure
- Standards UL 499, CSA, Compliance Certified for Use In Potable Water Applications, Low Lead Certified to NSF372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.