480V Emergency Eye, Face & Drench Showers Electric Tankless Water Heater, 108,000 Watts, 130 Amps -
- Item # 30UL38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AP108480 EFD N4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Emergency Eye, Face & Drench Showers
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 108,000
- Amps - Water Heaters 130
- Voltage - Water Heaters 480
- Min. Flow Activation 2.50 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 3
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 60 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1-1/4" NPT
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 90 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 92 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 20.0 GPM 37 Degrees F
- NEMA Rating 4
- Elements Lead-Free Replaceable Cartridge Insert
- Default Temperature 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 40 gpm
- Wire Size 1 AWG
- Height 17-27/64"
- Width 26-11/64"
- Depth 10-9/32"
- Features Fine Tuned Control Board with Temp/Pressure/Flow Algortithm, Speed to Temperature, Low Hysteresis, Low Pressure Drop, Minimal Diagnostics, and Temperature Overshoot, Dry Fire Safety Sensor, Temp Accuracy: +/- 1 Degrees at Steady State Flow
- Standards UL 499, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.