240V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 9500 Watts, 40 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 6VEF3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MT010240T
- Catalog Page # 2706
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 9500
- Amps - Water Heaters 40
- Voltage - Water Heaters 240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.30 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 105 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/8" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 129 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 43 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 25 Degrees F
- Elements Replaceable Nickel Chrome Cartridge Insert
- Default Temperature 105 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 1.5 gpm
- Wire Size 8 AWG
- Height 13-1/2"
- Width 5"
- Depth 4"
- Features Eemax Exclusive Turnkey Solution, No Scalding or Temperature Spikes, Factory Calibrated Mixing Valve and Thermostatic Temperature Control Board for Accuracy, Product Performance Test Indicator Light, 99% Energy Efficient Reducing Your Utility Costs, Quick and Easy Installation & Integrated Valve Solution, On-Demand Hot Water - Never Run Out
- Standards UL 499 File E86887, UPC 413.1, ASSE Approved, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 481R32EEMAX
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.