240V General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18,000 Watts, 75 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 52CE30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR018240
- Catalog Page # 2706
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential
- Watts - Water Heaters 18,000
- Amps - Water Heaters 75
- Voltage - Water Heaters 240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.30 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 80 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 246 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 82 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 49 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 31 Degrees F
- Elements Replaceable Copper Immersion with Brass Top
- Default Temperature 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 7 gpm
- Wire Size 8 AWG
- Height 17"
- Width 14"
- Depth 3-3/4"
- Features Cut Energy Costs, Flow Switch Activates Heater Only On Demand, 99% Energy Efficient, Hot or Cold Water Feed, On Demand Hot Water, Never Run Out
- Includes Solid, Hand Welded Exchanger, 1/2" NPT Adapters, 3 ft. Electric Cable and 1/2" Compression Fittings for Water Connectors
- Standards ETL Listed to UL 499 and CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.