240V General Purpose Electric Hot Water Auto Booster, 7200 Watts, 30 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 52CE26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HATB007240
- Catalog Page # 2704
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Hot Water Auto Booster
- Water Heater Design Whole House
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential
- Watts - Water Heaters 7200
- Amps - Water Heaters 30
- Voltage - Water Heaters 240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.30 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 80 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Hot Water Auto Booster
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 32 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 19.7 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Elements Replaceable Cartridge Insert
- Default Temperature 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Wire Size 10 AWG
- Height 11-1/2"
- Width 8"
- Depth 3-3/4"
- Features Increase Deliverable Hot Water Up to 45% Digital User Interface
- Includes 3 ft. Electric Cable
- Standards Certified to ANSI/NSF372, ETL Listed to UL 499 and CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.