240V Eyewash Electric Tankless Water Heater, 9500 Watts, 40 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 451G70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPEX95T EE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Eyewash
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 9500
- Amps - Water Heaters 40
- Voltage - Water Heaters 240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.20 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 70 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/8" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 130 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 43 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 25 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- Elements Replaceable Nickel Chrome Cartridge Insert
- Default Temperature 90 Degrees F
- Mounting Any Direction
- Pressure Range 35 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 3 gpm
- Wire Size 8 AWG
- Height 9-3/4"
- Width 5-1/4"
- Depth 3"
- Features Active Energy Management with Power Modulating Controls, Microprocessor Temperature Control, Digital Display for Thermostatic Accuracy, Silent Operation, Easy Installation, High Temperature Limit Switch, Compact Size
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.