208V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 4100 Watts, 20 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 21HT82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SP4208
- Catalog Page # 2706
- UNSPSC # 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 4100
- Amps - Water Heaters 20
- Voltage - Water Heaters 208
- Min. Flow Activation 0.30 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Water Connection 3/8" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 56 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 19 Degrees F
- Elements Replaceable Cartridge Insert
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Wire Size 12 AWG
- Height 10-3/4"
- Width 5-1/4"
- Depth 3"
- Features Cold Water Feed Only, Cut Energy Costs - Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand, 99% Energy Efficient, Compact Design - Fits Virtually Below Any Sink, on Demand Hot Water - Never Run Out, Compatible with Hands Free, Sensor, and Metering Faucets
- Standards UL 499 File E86887(M)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21HT78EEMAX
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.