Ceiling Speaker Strobe,White
- Item # 13T108
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EGC-S7VM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46191505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Edwards Signaling™ Genesis 70Vrms ceiling speaker strobe is a small, compact, emergency signaling device that's field selectable. Exclusive cavity design produces a controlled strobe pattern—no bulky lenses or reflectors are needed. Entire coverage area receives consistent illumination from strobe flash. Includes DC blocking capacitor to allow electrical supervision of auto distribution circuit.• Low-profile design blends with any decor • Easy to install—fits all standard 4" square electrical boxes • Field configurable without removing strobe • For use with fire alarm voice evacuation audio notification panels, Nos. 1EXY5, 1EXY6, and 1EXY7, sold separately
- Item Ceiling Speaker Strobe
- Finish White
- Mounting Flush
- Alarm Current 0.109-0.318 Amps DC
- Peak Output (dBA) 91 At 10 Feet, 2 Watt Tap
- Flash (Candela) 15-95
- Height (In.) 1-2/3
- Width (In.) 8-1/3
- Ambient Temp. Limits (F) 32 to 120 Degrees
- Humidity Range (% RH) 0 to 93 Non-Condensing
- Voltage 70Vrms
- Standards UL, CSFM
- For Use With Mfr. No. ANS25MDR, ANS50MDR, ANS100MDR
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions