Pressure-Feed Abrasive Blast Cabinet, Work Dimensions: 35" x 40" x 38", Overall: 96" x 42" x 39"
- Item # 3JR98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 102760G-A
- Catalog Page # 2461
- UNSPSC # 27131507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Abrasive Blast Cabinet
- Blast Cabinet Grouping Abrasive Blast Cabinet
- Cabinet Design Floor
- Feed Type Pressure
- Work Area Dimensions 35" x 40" x 38"
- Work Area Height 35"
- Work Area Width 40"
- Work Area Depth 38"
- Overall Dimensions 96" x 42" x 39"
- Overall Height 96"
- Overall Width 42"
- Overall Depth 39"
- Window 23-3/4" x 23-3/4"
- Min. CFM @ 80 PSI 12
- Side Opening 33" x 26"
- Cabinet Material Steel
- Includes An ASME Code Pressure Tank Tungsten Carbide 12 CFM Nozzle
- Features Hopper Mounted, 1 Cubic Feet, Pressure Pot with Media Refill/Reclaim Capability
- Application Dry-blasting Abrasives
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3JR97ECONOLINE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.