1680D Ballistic Nylon Laptop Case Fits Up to 13.3" Laptop, Black/Platinum
- Item# 33F213
- Mfr. Model# EVOY-MC13
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 53121705
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laptop Case
- Fits Up to 13.3" Laptop
- Color Black/Platinum
- Material 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Length 12"
- Width 10-1/2"
- Depth 2"
- Includes Business Card Holder, Cell Phone Pocket, Pen/Pencil Holders, Credit Card Holders, Additional Zippered Compartment Will Accommodate All Accessories, the Dedicated Laptop Compartment Has Extra Space for Files/Books, Retractable Water Bottle Holder, Exterior Pocket to Accommodate Accessories Can Also Be Used as a Pass Through Strap to Attach Onto a Rolling Case, Ergonomic Shoulder Strap and an Extreme Padded Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33F212ECO STYLE
Price $91.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.