15-PC Insulated Tool Kit
- Item # 40JC72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PK-2813M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Tool Kit Product Grouping Insulated Tool Kits
- Tool Families Included Electrical,Pliers,Screwdrivers,Telecomm Tools,Wrenches
- Item Insulated Tool Kit
- Number of Pieces 15
- Number of Electrical and Telecomm Tools 3
- Number of Pliers 3
- Number of Screwdrivers 4
- Number of Wrenches 5
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Nonsparking No
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Roll
- Electrical,Telecomm Tools Included 6" Cable Cutter,6-1/2" Wire Stripper,7" Straight Blade Cable Knife
- Pliers Included 6-1/2" Side Cut,8" Combination,8" Long Nose
- Screwdrivers Included 4.0mm x 100mm,5.5mm x 125mm,6.5mm x 150mm,Slotted 2.5mm x 75mm
- Wrenches Included 13mm,14mm,17mm,19mm,Open End Wrenches 10mm
- Standards VDE, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.