Square Flatpack Axial Fan, 3" Width, 3" Height, 1-1/16" Fan Dia., 12VDC Voltage
- Item# 5AGE2
- Mfr. Model# RL48-19/12
- Catalog Page# 3682
- UNSPSC# 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flatpack Axial Fan
- Shape Square
- Fan Dia. 1-1/16"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 16.5
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 0.42
- Watts 5
- Electrical Connections 12.2" Leads AWG 26
- dBA 57
- Bearings Ball
- Fan RPM 4400
- Height 3"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1"
- Mounting Flange
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Mounting Eye O.C. 2-5/8 x 1-13/16"
- Motor Type Brushless DC
- Motor Insulation Class E
- Thermal Protection Electronic
- Max. Ambient Temp. 158 F
- Blade Material Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Housing Material Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Housing Finish Black
- Standards UL, VDE, CSA Component Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5AGE4EBM-PAPST
Price $77.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.