Square Axial Fan, 4-11/16" Width, 4-11/16" Height, 12VDC Voltage
- Item # 5AFZ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4412FNH
- Catalog Page # 3005
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fan Shape Square
- Mounting Eye O.C. - Fans 4-1/8"
- Fan Height 4-11/16"
- Fan Width 4-11/16"
- Fan Depth 1"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 132.4
- Fan Voltage 12VDC
- Fan Watts 12.0
- Electrical Connection - Fans 12" Leads
- Fan dBA 55
- Fan Item Axial Fan
- Bearings Ball
- Amps 1.0
- Fan RPM 5400
- Depth 1"
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Motor Type Brushless DC
- Motor Insulation Class E
- Thermal Protection Electronic
- Max. Ambient Temp. 158⁰F
- Blade Material Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic PA
- Housing Material Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Housing Finish Black
- IP Rating 20
- Standards UL, VDE, CSA Component Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RTH9DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.