5mm Smooth Barb Digital Differential Pressure Gauge with Transducer Dial, 0 to 0.29 psi
- Item # 33TD74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 700-00-1064
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23151820
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Differential Pressure Gauge Type Digital Differential Pressure Gauge with Transducer
- Item Digital Differential Pressure Gauge with Transducer
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Differential Gauge Connection Type Smooth Barb
- Differential Gauge Connection Size 5mm
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Differential Pressure Range Units psi
- Differential Pressure Range Value 0 to 0.29
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Display LCD
- Case Material Polyamide
- Case Color White
- Digital Gauge Display Units in. H2O, Pa, cfm, m3/hr.
- Resolution 0.01 in.wg, 1 Pa
- Powered By 30VDC Power Supply
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Features Large Diaphragm Element Reduces Fluctuations
- Calibration Certificate No
- Output 0 to 10VDC
- Includes Controller
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.