Variable Frequency Drive,30 Max. HP,3 Input Phase AC,480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 40HZ01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DG1-34046FB-C21C
- Catalog Page # 157
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 30
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 46
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 150%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Dynamic Braking Internal Brake Chopper Circuit
- Height 20.43"
- Width 8.06"
- Depth 10.44"
- Control Type Keypad, Terminal, Network
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Keypad/Programmable
- Protection Overvoltage, Overcurrent, Incoming Surge, Under Voltage, Input Phase Loss, Output Phase Loss, Overheating, Overload, Stall
- Control Method PWM Control with Active Energy Management
- Accepts Input Control Signal 0-10VDC, 4-20mA
- Display Type LCD Keypad
- Displays LCD Keypad
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, cUL, CE, EN
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.