Variable Frequency Drive,60 Max. HP,3 Input Phase AC,480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 32WR53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HMX07734NAP6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 60
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 77
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 150%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 320 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Height 58.51"
- Width 14.52"
- Depth 15.68"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote, Keypad/Ethernet and Other Communication Networks Available
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Start/ Stop and Speed Programmable
- Protection Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control Method Sensor Less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance for Low Speed, High Starting Torque Applications, Excels at Pumping Applications
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays Speed, Alarms and Programmable
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, EMC Emissions
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.