Variable Frequency Drive,3 Max. HP,3 Input Phase AC,480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 20RA34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DA1-345D8FB-A20C
- Catalog Page # 154
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 3
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 5.8
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 200%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 500 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 600 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 600 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Internal Switch/External Resistor
- Height 9.09"
- Width 4.21"
- Depth 7.32"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection IP20
- Control Method Sensor less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance for Low-Speed, High-Starting Torque Applications
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED, 7-Digital Display Assembly
- Displays LED
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, cUL, CE, EN 60529, 61800-5-1, UkrSepro
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.