Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor, Sensing Method: Retroreflective, Power Requirement: 10 to 40VDC
- Item# 2XCK3
- Mfr. Model# 1451E-6547
- Catalog Page# 373
- UNSPSC# 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape Rectangular
- Sensing Method Retroreflective
- Operation Mode Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Diameter 30mm
- Power Requirement 10 to 40VDC
- Circuit Type NPN/PNP
- Electrical Connection 4-Pin Micro Connector
- Max. Sensing Distance 4900mm
- Length 4.01"
- Min. Object Size Adjustable By Changing Gain
- Max. Load Current 250mA
- Response Time 1.0 msec
- Operating Frequency 250 Hz
- Width 1.81"
- Depth 1.91"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 6, 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Body Material Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Light Source Red LED
- Features Output Short Circuit, Overcurrent and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Standards UL 508 Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.