Cylindrical Proximity Sensor, Metal Basic Material, 3 Wire NPN Circuit Type, NC Output Mode
- Item# 2XDC9
- Mfr. Model# E57SBL12T110E
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Sensing Method Inductive
- Diameter 12mm
- Power Requirement 6 to 48VDC
- Circuit Type 3 Wire NPN
- Output Mode NC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- NEMA Rating 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Material Metal
- Max. Detecting Distance 4.0mm
- Length 35mm
- Operating Frequency 800 Hz
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 500mA
- Description/Special Features 360 Degrees Viewable LED Output Indication
- Standards cUL Listed, CE Compliance
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40HY25EATON
Price $234.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.