NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter, 120VAC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 4 to 20A
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 4 to 20A
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Auxiliary Contact Form 1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- Starter Type NEMA Style
- Action Reversing
- Hz 50/60
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps AC 27
- NEMA Size 1
- Width 9.25"
- Features Class 20 Solid State Ambient-Compensated Overload Relay and Instantaneous Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 2
- Includes Class 20 Solid State Ambient-Compensated Overload Relay and Instantaneous Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 7-1/2
- Height 7.87"
- Depth 7.38"
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, NEMA, IEC/EN 60947 VDE 0660, ISO 13849-1 (EN954-1), RoHS, ATEX directive 94/9/EC, Equipment Group 2, Category 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.