Multi-Function Timing Relay, 24 to 240VAC/DC, 8A @ 250V, 8 Pins, SPDT
- Item # 20XF98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRL04
- Catalog Page # 223
- UNSPSC # 39121519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Multi-Function Timing Relay
- Function - Timing Relay Off Delay (with Control Input), On Delay (Voltage Controlled), One Shot Leading Edge (Voltage Controlled), Symmetric Pulse Generator
- Coil Volts 24 to 240VAC/DC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 8A @ 250V
- Number of Pins - Relay 8
- Mounting - Relay DIN Rail
- Contact Form - Relay SPDT
- Power Consumption - Relay 4.0VA, 1.5W
- Adjustment Method - Timer Rotary Dip Switch
- Min. Time Setting - Timer 0.50 sec.
- Max. Time Setting - Timer 4 days 4 hr.
- Status Indicator LED
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Body Height - Relay 3.43"
- Body Width - Relay 0.69"
- Body Depth - Relay 2.36"
- Overall Height - Relay 3.43"
- Electrical Connection Screw Clamp
- Socket Not Applicable
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, CE, IEC 61812
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.