Easy Couple Hose, Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 300 psi, Hose Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Item # 402F85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H20108BK-250R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142007
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 38.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These bulk air hoses have a nitrile tube that resists damage when exposed to oils, solvents, and aromatics. They also have a flame-retardant neoprene cover that offers good resistance to abrasion, weathering, and oils. Nitrile bulk air hoses with neoprene covers are used to convey air, water, fuel, and lubricating oils in a variety of industrial applications.Bulk air hoses are used to create custom hose assemblies for carrying compressed air to pneumatic tools and equipment. They can be cut to the desired length and compatible hose fittings can be added on the ends of the hoses to connect them to tools and equipment. These flexible air hoses accept fittings that are installed with crimps, ferrules, or clamps. The hoses are uncoiled and can be stored on a reel to keep them out of the way when not in use. Air hoses are also sometimes known as pneumatic hoses or air compressor hoses.
- Item Easy Couple Hose
- Hose Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Hose Outside Dia. 1-1/16"
- Hose Length 250 ft.
- Hose Tube Material Nitrile
- Hose Cover Material Neoprene
- Hose Reinforcement Type Braid
- Hose Reinforcement Material Fiber
- Series H201
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 300 psi
- Safety Factor 4:1
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 260 Degrees F
- Standards MSHA
- Hose Configuration Bulk Hose
- Compatible Chemicals Ethylene Glycol, Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid (Petroleum), Hydraulic Fluid (Synthetic), Fresh Water, Salt Water, Motor Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Lithium Grease, Air, Fuel Oil, Lubricated Air, Mineral Oil
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions