Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, 2 Line LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 10
- Item# 2RET5
- Mfr. Model# E5-148-C1400
- Catalog Page# 302
- UNSPSC# 41111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter
- Number of Digits 6
- Display 2 Line LCD
- Character Height 7mm/4.5mm High Black on Gray Background
- Max. Counts per Second 10
- Input Signal 3VDC
- Output Rating 2A @ 250VAC
- Output SPST NO Relay
- Mounting Panel
- Height 1.89"
- Depth 3.08"
- Width 1.89"
- Series E5
- Scaler Yes
- Preset 1
- Power Required (2) Exchangeable Lithium Batteries, 1/2AA 3.6 V
- Min. On/Off Pulse 5 msec
- Prescaling Range 0.0001 to 9.9999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button or Remote
- Interface None
- Connector Type Screw Terminal
- Special Features Screw terminal. Easy programming.
- Standards cURus/CE
- NEMA Rating 4X (Front Panel)
- IP Rating 65 (Front)/20 (Terminal)
- Fits 55mm x 55mm Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Accuracy 100%
- Includes Electronic Counter,6 Digits,1 Preset,LCD
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.