Chemical Hose, UHMW-PE, 2", 12 ft., 300 psi
- Item # 44ZF88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H052332GN-12-SSCE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142007
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 11.09 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These UHMW-PE (ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) chemical hose assemblies are used for transferring acids, chemicals, solvents, and petroleum products in industrial plants, shipbuilding, forestry applications, tank trucks, paper manufacturing facilities, bulk hauling, and oil and gas exploration operations. The hoses have type C and E cam-lock fittings on their ends. Also known as cam-and-groove fittings, the fittings have a side lever that can be engaged to quickly connect or disconnect the hoses in applications where hoses will be changed frequently. The hoses' UHMW-PE tube provides excellent chemical and abrasion resistance and moderate heat resistance and is approved by the FDA for use with food products. The hoses' cover is made from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which provides excellent resistance to ozone and abrasion and offers good resistance to heat and chemicals.Chemical hose assemblies consist of lengths of hose that have fittings installed on both ends for connecting the hoses to equipment. Also known as chemical transfer hose assemblies, they are used to move chemicals from one location to another and are made from materials that resist damage when exposed to specific kinds of chemicals. These hoses are used for applications such as transferring acids, solvents, and petroleum products to or from storage containers in industrial plants and spraying pesticides, fertilizers, and paint.
- Item Chemical Hose
- Hose Inside Dia. 2"
- Hose Outside Dia. 2-5/8"
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Hose Tube Material UHMW-PE
- Hose Cover Material EPDM
- Hose Color Green
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 300 psi
- Safety Factor 4:1
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Standards FDA
- Bend Radius 8"
- Hose Configuration Coupled Assembly
- Hose Fitting A Size 2"
- Hose Fitting B Size 2"
- Hose Fitting A Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Hose Fitting B Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Hose Fitting A Type Cam and Groove C
- Hose Fitting B Type Cam and Groove E
- Compatible Chemicals Acetic Acid (Glacial), Acetic Acid 20%, Acetic Acid 80%, Chromic Acid 5%, Chromic Acid 10%, Chromic Acid 30%, Chromic Acid 50%, Citric Acid 50%, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (20%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (37%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (100%), Hydrofluoric Acid (20%), Hydrofluoric Acid (75%), Hydrofluoric Acid 100%, Nitric Acid (10% Solution), Nitric Acid (20% Solution), Nitric Acid (50% Solution), Nitric Acid (Concentrated Solution), Phosphoric Acid (40% Solution), Sulfuric Acid (to 10%), Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Isopropyl (Isopropanol), Methyl (Methanol), Antifreeze (Coolant), Ethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate (10%), Cyclohexane, Ethyl Acetate, Formaldehyde 40%, Formaldehyde, Ammonium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide (50%), Fresh Water, Salt Water, Sodium Bisulfate, Sodium Bisulfite, Fertilizers, Air, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen
- Not Recommended Chemicals Sulfuric Acid (10% - 75%), Sulfuric Acid (75% - 100%), Gasoline, Heptane, Hexane, Kerosene, Stoddard Solvent (Mineral Spirits), Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid (Petroleum), Hydraulic Fluid (Synthetic), Biodiesel, Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (20%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (50%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (80%), Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Lacquer Thinners, Toluene, Xylene, Motor Oil, Methyl Chloride, Trichlorethylene (50%), E85, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Naphtha, Paint, Turpentine, Fuel Oil, Lubricated Air, Mineral Oil , Steam, Vegetable Oil, Solvents
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions