1-Pole Industrial Fuse Block, AC: 250VAC, DC: 250VDC, 65 to 100A, Series FRN, FRS, KTN-R, KTS-R, LPN
- Item # 39P346
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RM25100-1CR
- Catalog Page # 185
- UNSPSC # 39121411
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fuse Block or Fuse Holder Type Fuse Block
- Item Fuse Block
- Fuse Type Industrial
- Fuse UL Class R
- Amp Range of Fuse Block or Holder 65 to 100A
- Fuse Block or Holder AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- Fuse Block or Holder DC Voltage Rating 250VDC
- Number of Poles 1
- For Fuse Series FRN,FRS,KTN-R,KTS-R,LPN,LPS
- Series RM251
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Fuse Block Design Open
- Mounting Style Bolt Down
- Body Material Thermoplastic
- Connector Type Box Lug
- Wire Size 14 to 1/0 AWG
- Height 2.80"
- Width 2.00"
- Length 7.20"
- Features Cover
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.