Hydraulic Hose Adapter, Fitting Material Carbon Steel x Carbon Steel, Fitting Size 1/2" x 3/8"
- Item # 38YN40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2049-8-6S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141734
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.27 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
NPSM-to-NPTF steel hydraulic hose adapters are typically used to connect compatible hydraulic hoses to equipment in high-pressure fluid power applications. They are durable, wear-resistant, and suitable for environments where corrosion is not a concern. These adapters have an NPSM (National Pipe Straight Mechanical) connection on one end and an NPTF (National Pipe Tapered Fuel) connection on the other end. The NPTF connection (or dryseal thread) forms a tight seal when mated with the opposite gender.Steel hydraulic hose adapters are more impact- and fatigue-resistant than brass hydraulic hose adapters. They provide good wear resistance, conductivity, and durability in high-pressure applications where corrosion is not a concern. These adapters securely connect hydraulic hoses to pipe, tubing, or hoses that have different thread types or sizes. They have two threaded ends and attach to compatible hydraulic hoses with a wrench, solvent welding, or soldering to create a seal.
- Item Hydraulic Hose Adapter
- For Hose Type Hydraulic
- Thread Size 1/2"-14, 3/8"-18
- Fitting Shape 45 Degrees Elbow
- Fitting Movement Swivel
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 4000 psi
- Includes O-Ring No
- Crimpable No
- Compatible Pipe Size 1/2", 3/8"
- Hose Fitting A Gender Female
- Hose Fitting B Gender Male
- Hose Fitting A Size 1/2"
- Hose Fitting B Size 3/8"
- Hose Fitting A Connection Type NPSM
- Hose Fitting B Connection Type NPTF
- Fitting Material Carbon Steel x Carbon Steel
- Material Grade 12L14, 12L15
- Standards SAE J514, J513, J512, J1926, J1453
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions