3/8"-18 Steel Hydraulic Coupler Nipple, 3/8" Body Size
- Item # 4VTZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FD49-1002-06-06
- Catalog Page # 2488
- UNSPSC # 27121701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Coupler Nipple
- Quick Coupler Type Hydraulic Coupler Nipple
- Coupler Interchange Type FD49
- Series FD49
- Connection Type FNPT
- Coupler Thread Size 3/8"-18
- Coupler Body Size 3/8"
- Coupler Flow Rate 12.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure 3000 psi
- Coupler Body Material Steel
- Sleeve Material Steel
- Coupler Finish Plain
- Seal Type Tubular Valve and Sleeve
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Bearing Material Stainless Steel
- Coupler Connection Type FNPT
- Seal Material Buna
- Shut Off Double
- Valve Design Tubular
- Locking Mechanism Push and Pull
- For Use With Building, Construction, HTMA
- Standards ISO 16028
- Hansen Interchange QA29222-00
- Parker Interchange FF372-6FP
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33M292EATON HANSEN
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.