Variable Frequency Drive, 40 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item# 4LRU2
- Mfr. Model# HVX040A2-2A1N1
- Catalog Page# 206
- UNSPSC# 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 40
- Enclosure NEMA 12
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 114
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 100%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 320 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 3000 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Optional
- Height 24.8"
- Width 9.3"
- Depth 10.1"
- Control Type Keypad/Terminal/Network
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Earth Fault, Input Phase Supervision, Motor Phase Supervision, Over temperature, Motor Overload, Motor Stall, Motor Under load
- Control Method Frequency Control (V/f) Open Loop Sensor less Vector Control
- Accepts Input Control Signal 0-10VDC, 4-20mA
- Display Type LCD Keypad
- Displays LCD Keypad
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.