Multi-Function Time Delay Relay, 24 to 240VAC/DC Coil Volts, 8A Contact Amp Rating (Resistive), Cont
- Item # 20XG01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRL27
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Function Time Delay Relay
- Coil Volts 24 to 240VAC/DC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 8A
- Contact Form DPDT
- Min. Time Setting 0.5 sec.
- Max. Time Setting 100 hr.
- Function ON Delay (Voltage Controlled), OFF Delay (with Control Input), Single Shot Leading Edge (with Control Input), Single Shot Trailing Edge (with Control Input), ON Delay (with Control Input), Single Shot Leading Edge (Voltage Controlled), Symmetric Pulse Generator
- Electrical Connection Screw Clamp
- Base Type Not Applicable
- Pins 16
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, CE, IEC 61812
- Number of Functions 7
- Operating Functions 8, 9, 10, 11 + 3 Others
- Coil Rating 6VA
- Mounting DIN Rail
- Socket Not Applicable
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Hz 50/60
- Adjustment Method Rotary Dip Switch
- Status Indicator LED
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.