66mm Through Beam Receiver Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Receiver; Max. Sensing Distance: 24.0m
- Item # 2XCC2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12102AQD07
- Catalog Page # 282
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Receiver
- Item Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Receiver
- Sensing Method - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Through Beam Receiver
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Diameter - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Power Requirement - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 10 to 30VDC
- Electrical Connection - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 4-Pin Micro Connector
- Circuit Type - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor NPN/PNP
- Max. Sensing Distance - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 24.0m
- Length - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 66mm
- Min. Object Size Adjustable By Changing Gain
- Max. Load Current 250mA
- Response Time (ms) 3.5
- Operating Frequency 140 Hz
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 6, 12, 13
- IP Rating 69K
- Body Material Solid Polyurethane
- Light Source Infrared LED
- Features Forward Viewing, Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CUL Listed, CE Approval
- Footnotes Use with Thru Beam Source 2XCA2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.