43mm Retroreflective Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor; Max. Sensing Distace: 3.0m
- Item # 2XDP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E65-SMPR3-GL
- Catalog Page # 294
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Sensing Method - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Retroreflective
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Light On
- Diameter - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Power Requirement - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18 to 264VAC/18 to 50VDC
- Electrical Connection - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 2m Cable
- Circuit Type - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor NPN
- Max. Sensing Distance - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 3.0m
- Length - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 43mm
- Min. Object Size Adjustable By Changing Gain
- Max. Load Current 200mA
- Response Time (ms) 16
- Operating Frequency 31 Hz
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- IP Rating 68
- Body Material Cycoloy
- Light Source Red LED
- Features Short Circuit, Overload and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CUL Listed, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.