30mm Illuminated Selector Switch, Maintained / Maintained / Maintained Action, 2NO Contact Form
- Item # 39P811
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10250ED1117-2KR
- Catalog Page # 252
- UNSPSC # 39121513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Illuminated Selector Switch
- Size 30mm
- Position 3
- Action Maintained / Maintained / Maintained
- Contact Form 2NO
- Type of Operator Knob
- Color Red
- Operator Head Material Dielectric Polymer
- Basic Material Metal
- Bezel Material Zinc Die Cast
- Bezel Color Chrome
- Contact Rating 10A @ 660VAC/DC
- NEMA Contact Rating Designation A600 / P600
- NEMA Rating 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
- IP Rating 68
- Cam 3
- Lamp Type Incandescent
- Lamp Module Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Module Type Transformer
- Lamp Voltage 6VAC
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. 755
- Switch Operation @ Position A XO
- Switch Operation @ Position B OO
- Switch Operation @ Position C OX
- Switch Operation @ Position D No Fourth Position
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked
- Includes Selector Switch Operator, Contact Block
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.