300 ft. Polyvinylidene Fluoride Fuel Transfer Gasoline Hose, 1/4"
- Item # 48RJ63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35FH-40203-001
- Catalog Page # 2532
- UNSPSC # 40142007
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Eaton® fuel transfer gasoline hose exceeds EPA emissions standards for marine outboard fuel systems, small gas-powered engines, and for garden, lawn, rental, and turf equipment. Hose can be used with leaded, lead-free, and sustainable fuels including up to B20 biodiesel.
- Item Fuel Transfer Gasoline Hose
- Type - Gasoline Hose Fuel Transfer Gasoline Hose
- Coupled Assembly / Bulk Bulk
- Inside Dia. - Gasoline Hose 1/4"
- Length - Gasoline Hose 300 ft.
- Tube Material - Gasoline Hose Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Outside Dia. 1/2"
- Color Black
- Max. Pressure - Gasoline Hose 175 psi
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Cover Material Polyvinyl Chloride
- Reinforcement Polyester
- Meets International Marine Certification 94/25/EC, SAE J1527B1, SAE J30R6, R9, R11
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions