3 Phase, Soft Start, 3.8A Output Current, 240 to 480VAC Input Voltage, 240 to 480VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 20AZ07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DS7-342SX004N0-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121521
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
Country of Origin United Kingdom Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Fits in place of existing soft starters, wye-delta starters,or across-the-line NEMA and IEC starters. This controllerfeatures voltage ramp start method that providesvoltage ramp to the motor for constant torque increase.Soft stop allows controlled stopping of load when astop-time greater than the coast-to-stop time is desired.Reduces internal heating created by the power of dissipationand reduces internal power loss.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 240 to 480VAC
- Output Current 3.8A
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 1/2
- Inputs/Outputs 2 Relay Output
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 1/2
- Output Voltage 240 to 480VAC
- Control Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- IP Rating 20
- Ramp Time 1 to 30 sec.
- Start Type Reduced Voltage Starting, Torque Limiting on Start-Up
- Stop Time 1 to 30 sec.
- Application Constant and Variable Torque
- Protects Motors and Critical Loads
- Includes 2-Phase Control Soft Starter with FLA 4A
- Height 5.12"
- Width 1.77"
- Depth 3.74"
- Starting Torque 30% to 80% of Starting Torque Equal to Line Supply Voltage
- Display LED (Power On and Error)
- Standards UL, CE, CSA, CCC, IEC 60947
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.