120VAC Definite Purpose Contactor; No. of Poles 3, Reversing: No, 90 Full Load Amps-Inductive
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Definite Purpose Contactor
- Number of Poles 3
- Full Load Amps-Resistive 120
- Full Load Amps-Inductive 90
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 7-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 15
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 30
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 50
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 50
- Height 5.00"
- Width 3.86"
- Depth 4.41"
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Hz 50/60
- Reversing No
- Series D1
- Includes Metal Mounting Plate, Box Lugs with Quick Connect Terminals
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Eaton Definite Purpose Contactors Technical Specs
- Eaton Definite Purpose Contactors Cross Reference Guide
- Eaton Definite Purpose Contactors & Starters for the Construction Market Selection Guide
- Eaton Auxiliary Interlock Installation Instructions
- Eaton Definite Purpose Contactors Dimensional Drawing
- Eaton Definite Purpose Contactors & Starters Catalog Number Selection Guide
- Eaton Auxiliary Contact Kits Selection Guide
- Eaton Overload Relays Technical Specs
- Eaton Definite Purpose Starters Technical Specs
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.