1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120VAC
- Item # 30UJ06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AGPH12020
- Catalog Page # 203
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 330V (L-G, N-G), 400V (L-N)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20A
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Filtering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 1
- Length 4.44"
- Width 2.87"
- Depth 4.83"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 60kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 30kA
- Noise Attenuation 75dB
- Short Circuit Current Rating 5kA
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Wires 2 Wires + Ground
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Standards UL 1283 5th Edition, UL 1449 3rd Edition, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.