5 gal. Glass Cleaner, 1 EA
- Item # 39N078
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PL9963/05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131824
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glass Cleaner
- Size 5 gal.
- Color Translucent
- Contains Alcohol Denat. (Corn-Derived Solvent), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant-Based Surfactant), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool (Essential Oil Component), Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative), Sodium Coco Sulfate (Coconut-Derived Surfactant), Water
- Fragrance Unscented
- Container Type Pail
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
- Standards EPA Safer Choice
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.