All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz. Bottle, Unscented Liquid, Ready To Use, 1 EA
- Item # 4TKC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PL9706/6
- Catalog Page # 1513
- UNSPSC # 47131805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item All Purpose Cleaner
- Size 32 oz.
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
- Container Type Trigger Spray Bottle
- Fragrance Unscented
- Contains Alcohol Denat. (Corn-Derived Solvent) Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant-Derived Surfactant), Citric Acid (Plant-Derived Ph Adjuster), Food Grade Preservative), Limonene (Orange) Oil., Potassium Sorbate (Plant-Derived, Sodium Coco Sulfate (Plant-Derived Surfactant) Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Water
- Standards EPA Safer Choice
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards.
Item # 4TKC5EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.