Standard, 24 gal. Capacity, 65" x 23" x 18", Blue, Galvanized Steel
- Item # 3NPK6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CRA-1923
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Safety Storage Application Corrosive Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Capacity 24 gal.
- Height 65"
- Width 23"
- Depth 18"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Manual
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 3
- Color Blue
- Number of Doors 1
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Rated For Flammable Storage Yes
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30
- Cabinet Height Range Full Height
- Door Opening Height 59-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 19-3/4"
- Finish Powder Coated
- Adapter Kit 1912G
- Sump Capacity 1.67 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30
- Includes Polyethylene Shelf and Bottom Trays
- Item Corrosive Safety Cabinet
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.